SCiP 2011: Seattle
Call for Submissions
- Call for Papers: SCiP 2011 in Seattle The 41st annual meeting of the Society for Computers in Psychology (SCiP) will be held at The Sheraton Seattle Hotel on Thursday, November 3, 2011, before the opening of …
Posted Apr 6, 2011 12:38 PM by Michael Jones
- SCiP on Facebook SCiP is now on Facebook! Find us HERE
Posted Mar 31, 2011 12:20 PM by Michael Jones
- 2010 Castellan Award Recipient Congratulations goes to Jun Xie of the University of Memphis. Jun is this year’s winner of the John Castellan Award for Best Student Paper for his presentation “Analyzing Directed …
Posted Mar 31, 2011 12:09 PM by Michael Jones
- SCiP 2010 Review: CLICK HERE for pictures from the 2010 conference.The 40th Annual Meeting of the Society for Computers in Psychology was held on November 18th, 2010, in St. Louis …
Posted Mar 31, 2011 12:08 PM by Michael Jones
- SCiP website is hosted by google site We are now have our website hosted by google sites. Members can subscribe this website for updated news and events of the society.
Posted Aug 4, 2009 2:26 AM by Xiangen Hu
- 2009 SCiP Conference Chair Selected Welcome to David Waller as program Chair for 2009 in Boston, MA. More details about SCiP 2009 is available here.
Posted Aug 3, 2009 1:38 PM by Quan Tang
- 2008 Conference a Success Special thanks to Kim Vu and David Waller, Conference Chair and Assistant Chair, respectively, for the 2008 conference in Chicago,IL. Thanks also to paper and poster presenters, symposia organizers …
Posted Aug 3, 2009 1:29 PM by Quan Tang
Washington DC wrongful death lawyer, experienced Attorneys at Paulson & Nace helps the victims of the medical negligence and pursues wrongful death claims.
2008 SCiP Castellan Prize Recipient Gabriel Recchia (Indiana University) is the 2008 recipient of the Castellan Award for his paper with Michael N. Jones (Indiana University) entitled “More Data Trumps Smarter Algorithms: Training Computational Models …
Posted Aug 3, 2009 1:37 PM by Quan Tang
SCiP 2011: Seattle
The 41st annual meeting of the Society for Computers in Psychology (SCiP) will be held at The Sheraton Seattle Hotel on Thursday, November 3, 2011, before the opening of the annual meeting of the Psychonomic Society.
- Special events for the 2011 Conference: We are excited to announce to events that will be part of this year’s program:
- Keynote Speaker: Dr. Susan Dumais from Microsoft Research will be giving our keynote address this year entitled “Understanding in situ search behavior using large-scale log analysis and web-based experiments“
- Presidential Symposium organized by Joe Magliano: Natural Language Processing Applications in Education: The Computer-based Analysis of Student Constructed Responses.
- Instructions For Submitting Proposals
SCiP 2010 Conference Review:
The 40th Annual Meeting of the Society for Computers in Psychology was held on November 18th, 2010, in St. Louis, Missouri. Many thanks go to all who attended and to the organizing committee for making SCiP 2010 such a huge success! In total, we had 16 paper presentations and 41 posters, a morning-long tutorial on Bayesian data analysis by John Kruschke, a presidential address by Michael Birnbaum on web-based research, and a keynote talk on dynamic decision making models by Jay McClelland. It was an outstanding conference with some excellent new interdisciplinary work with the application of computers to psychological research.
IQ test from IQ-test.com is an officially certified online IQ test of the International High IQ Society. Try our free iq test. Get your IQ score instantly.
Handmatig een schilderij van foto laten maken door een kunstenaar brengt een foto tot leven. Een prachtige techniek waarbij een ervaren kunstenaar een handgeschilderd kunstwerk vervaardigd van uw foto.
There were over 60 attendees at this year’s conference, and just over half of those were graduate students (this is an excellent sign of a growing society!). A special thanks goes to Xiangen Hu, the conference organizer for SCiP 2010—Xiangen worked tirelessly to make this year’s conference come off smoothly.
Vakanties in IJsland voor een scherpe prijs bij Nordic Travel.
Congratulations goes to Jun Xie of the University of Memphis. Jun is this year’s winner of the John Castellan Award for Best Student Paper for his presentation “Analyzing Directed Data by using MPT Models of Source Monitoring” with coauthors Huang, Hu, and Marks. Jun wins a subscription to BRM and a $100 cash prize for his outstanding work.
Offshore company registration – incorporation offshore companies, SFM and its partners are market leaders in setup of offshore companies at best prices without intermediaries.
The August issue of Behavior Research Methods will feature papers published from SCiP 2010 presentations.
We look forward to seeing everyone inSeattlefor SCiP 2011!
If you are having problem in selecting the right antivirus program for your computer to protect it from the malicious softwares and viruses you should refer to a test antivirensoftware or test virenscanner. A virus is a program just like any other software available in the market. It is created to destroy the important data of a user or even stealing important and confidential information. It can also affect the performance of a computer severe enough that the user becomes unable to perform any task on the infected computer. A virus has the ability to replicate itself quickly.
It is impossible to remove a virus manually as you cannot identify that which file is a virus program and which one is a normal operating system file. It usually attaches itself with other executable files, which can be important files of an operating system or any other utility software. That makes it impossible to remove the virus manually without removing the file. In such scenarios, even reinstalling the operating system cannot solve the problem. A good antivirus can be the best option for you to keep your computer protected against such threats. A test antivirensoftware or test virenscanner can offer you a great help in selecting the right antivirus program.
Advantages of aTest Antivirensoftware:
There are many antivirus programs available in the market these days. That makes it a tough task to select the best one among the wide range of available antivirus programs. In order to get rid of this problem a professionaltest antivirensoftware can be the best solution. The http://www.antivirus-
Importance of test virenscanner:
The tests performed by the site are extremely important. There are many antivirus programs available for you to try. Not all of the available programs can offer you same level of protection and performance. So in order to be sure about the selection of the right program, you have to try the antivirus programs. But most of the users are not willing to compromise their important information and data to try a new antivirus. The site is testing various antivirus programs for you so that you may not have to worry about the selection of the right program. To select the right program you can check the results of test virenscanner on the site.